We are accepting new memberships for 2023!
Situated in a prime location in Bilsborrow, off the A6, just north of Preston, Myerscough Golf Complex is considered to be one of the most progressive and successful golf venues in the Northwest for people wanting to learn golf. Our golf coaching programmes are supported by the England Golf ‘Get into Golf’ initiative and the Junior Golf Foundation. With the latest technology and expert PGA Professional staff, the Complex boasts the best facilities in the Northwest for learning golf.
Members who play at Myerscough Golf do so at their own risk and they should ensure that they adhere to the England Golf ‘Safe Golf Guidelines’ social distance rules and government guidelines at all times. We understand that the current situation is a hard and testing time for everyone. The College and Golf Facilities overriding priority is, and will remain to be, the safety of all our students, golf members and staff.
Please email email@example.com for golf-related enquiries.
Membership will run for a full calendar year i.e. from 1st Jan to 31st Dec.
- Please FULLY complete the membership form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred method of payment is a one off payment for the whole amount through our online payment portal.
- When paying through the link please type "golf membership " in the box labelled invoice number, and then email conformation of payment, along with membership form, to email@example.com
- Card payments for the full amount can be taken at the sport centre reception if this is preferred (NO CASH).
The monthly charges are as follows (all 12 instalments):
Monthly payments for golf are now as follows from Jan 2023:
- Full - £18.33
- Senior - £17.08
- Couples - £31.66
On completion of the forms and proof of payment, bag tags will be issued by staff from the sport centre reception.
ALL old bag tags need to be removed and new bag tags attached in a visible place to golf bags. Failure to display a tag may result in you being asked to leave the course.
We would politely ask that members continue with the signing in system in the sport centre and adhere to the correct golf etiquette when out on the course (see below).
The following rules are in place to ensure everyone's safety:
1. All Members MUST Book a Tee Time through BRS.
2. Golf Course - The first tee time will be dependent on the time of year. During summer months, this will typically be between 7am-7pm.
3. Members arriving by car must park on the College Visitors Car Park. Student to park in addition designated parking areas (E.g. Residential Car Park).
4. Golfers should leave the course immediately after their round and should not gather on tees or on site.
5. Bunkers are in play. Preferred lie in play. Safe Golf Rules apply.
6. The greenkeepers will have priority over golfers. Please abide by this.
7. Please refrain from contact with greenkeepers and marshals unless absolutely necessary. Please maintain social distancing with Myerscough staff to ensure their safety.
8. The golf course will be monitored by marshals employed by Myerscough College and anyone not abiding by the rules will be asked to leave.
9. You must sign into reception first before playing.
10. In the case of an emergency on the golf course please call 999.
11. Members who play golf does so at their own risk and they should ensure that they adhere to the social distance rules and adhere to the government COVID 19. guidelines at all times. Please read and be familiar with the content in the England Golf 'Safe Golf- Play Safe'
12. Before you play golf on the course please be aware that you do so at your own risk and Myerscough Golf Club/Course/College will accept no responsibility or liability.