My career at Myerscough College – Inspiring Excellence
About the role
Are you a passionate golfer with a knack for coaching, teaching and inspiring others to reach their full potential?
We have an exciting opportunity for you! Join our dynamic team as a PTHP Golf Coach and make a significant impact on the future of golfing talent.
As a PTHP Golf Coach, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our golfing program. You will work closely with our aspiring student-athletes of varying abilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering effective coaching sessions to FE & HE students of varying skill levels
- Utilise a range of golf analysis systems within coaching sessions
- Attending golf fixtures/competitions and relevant off campus trips at external industry events
- Assisting with module delivery of golf to students on FE & HE courses
- Providing guidance and mentorship to students, supporting their growth, confidence, and love for golf
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to enhance the overall golf program.
Apply today to join our fantastic sports team!
Why join us?
At Myerscough College and University Centre we have a nationally and internationally recognised Further Education, Higher Education, Adult Education and Apprenticeship provision. The Further Education provision is well established, the Higher Education provision has a well-recognised partnership with UCLan and the apprenticeship provision is operational nationally. We offer a rewarding and enjoyable working environment, where colleagues are inspired to make a positive difference to the educational experience and employability of our students. We are one of the top five largest land-based and sports colleges in the UK.
Visit our website https://bit.ly/CareersAtMyerscough for the full list of excellent benefits our college offers.
Safeguarding our students is of paramount importance. Our recruitment process has been designed to keep students safe and to ensure that we appoint safe and suitable people.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment background and safeguarding checks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for complying with all safeguarding policies and practices, and for ensuring student safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of everything they do.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we want all our candidates to have a fair and equal opportunity to secure employment with us. We encourage applications from all underrepresented groups: BAME applicants, disabled applicants, and LGBT+ applicants.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, due to a disability, then please speak with a member of the People team.
As a disability confident employer, we commit to guaranteeing an interview for any disabled applicant who meets all of the essential criteria.
- Part-time hours, term time only (34 Weeks)
- Myerscough College (Preston)
- £21.36 per hour
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Tuesday 26 September 2023
Application details and documents
- Application Form PTHP Golf Coach 26.09.2023
- Advisory Note Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act V 2.0 Reviewed 03.02.2021Updated (2)
- Child Protection And Safeguarding Policy And Procedure (Updated Jan 2023)
- Guidance Notes For Applicants Updated 6.4.2020 (2)
- Recruitment Policy And Procedure (1)